Before he becomes a hero, he needs a hero.
At Wee Care Therapy we believe in heroes and the difference they make in the lives that they touch.
Be a hero. Make a difference. Join our cause.
We welcome resumes for therapy providers.
Motivated and energetic applicants may email their resumes, including continuing education experience to Susan Swindeman at email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience. No health insurance benefits.
Employment benefits include:
- Long distance employment opportunities available for virtual services
- Flexible scheduling for offsite services, semiflexible (depending on space availability) for onsite services
- Paid time off (full time employees)
- Competitive pay
- Phone stipend
- Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA) for employees regularly scheduled to work 35 hours per week or more
- SIMPLE IRA
- Free admittance to our Wee Care Therapy sponsored seminars (value over $1000.00 annually)
- Extra allowance for outside seminars
- Mentoring opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement and travel pay
- Authorizations and billing handled by the office
- Beautiful clinic and wonderful team!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Work Environment.